[3830] CaQP K6JEB M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6jeb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6JEB M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:04:27 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 6:10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   12      3
   80:   17     13
   40:    3      3
   20:   51      4
   15:   47     10
   10:    7      1
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  137     34  Mults = 36  Total Score = 17,244

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start (monkeying around to get SO2R to work, and it did).  Saturday
night Murphy struck in a big way at work which took me out of the running.  Up
until that time I had a blast running SO2R, definitely makes a difference!
Sunday besides the work issue, there was a film scene being shot at my home for
a friend who shows at SunDance every year.  :)

By the way, my amp really only worked for two QSOs, but nonetheless I am
enetering as high power.  I was amazed at being able to run the East Coast
barefoot.