[3830] CQWW SSB AE7VA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae7va@mediacombb.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AE7VA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 07:36:58 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AE7VA
Operator(s): AE7VA
Station: AE7VA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:   4      3        2
   20:   5      5        4
   15:  19      7        8
   10:  26      8        8
------------------------------
Total:  54     23       22  Total Score = 6,795

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ended Friday night 13 QSOs less than the previous year and there were stations
that should have heard me but didn't.  Then I realized why Saturday morning.
My primary HF radio decided that it only wanted to put out 15 watts PEP.  My
secondary backup HF radio decided at the same time that it does not want to
switch from receive to transmit regardless of the mike (and mike switch) used.
So this year was a bust for me.  Looking forward to next year with working gear.