[3830] CQWW SSB WW1MM(N1EN) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mda@n1en.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WW1MM(N1EN) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:05:55 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WW1MM
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: WW1MM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sandy-land
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    4     1        1
   80:   10     6        7
   40:    8     4        8
   20:   62    16       39
   15:   55    14       37
   10:   70    12       36
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Participation limited for three reasons:

1.  Had a business trip this past week.  My flight home Thursday was extremely
delayed, getting me in just a couple of hours before dawn, ruining any hope of
being well rested before the start of the test.

2. Somehwere in my travels I picked up a bug of some sort.   Spent most of
Friday night and Saturday out of commission.

3. While I felt slightly better late Saturday and Sunday, Frankenstorm Sandy
approaches, and preparations had to be made.  Curiously, my participation in
last year's contest was curtailed due to Snowtober and its week-long power
outage.

This was the first major workout of a club callsign.  Considering the
difficulty of making the exchange in a few instances...perhaps a callsign ought
to be used a few times and have found its way into Supercheck before being used
in a major test.

Wish I had been able to play more, even if this was a phone contest.
Conditions seemed pretty gosh-darned good.