[3830] CQWW SSB K4TD SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rnwalker@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4TD SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:31:42 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 20.75

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27    12       22
   40:   91    22       64
   20:  162    37      116
   15:  194    35      113
   10:  371    31      118
------------------------------
Total:  845   137      433  Total Score = 1,344,060

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Limited effort to generate a few points for the ACG - all S&P.  Three good SEC
football games, a large pot of homemade soup, a few 807's and an afternoon nap
pretty much ensured Saturday was otherwise occupied.  One note, from my QTH it
appeared most folks skipped over 15 and went straight to 10 as 15 wasn't nearly
as crowded as I expected.  Very nice opening to JA at the end with lots of good
signals from there.  See you in CQWW CW on 15 from NQ4I.

73,

Rick
K4TD