[3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:43:33 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A1TT, E70A, E70R, E70T, E73CQ, E74IW, E76C, E77DX, E77E, E77XZ,
F5SNJ
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor JN84IX
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  161    10       61
   80:  569    21       90
   40: 1261    35      120
   20: 2221    39      152
   15: 1301    40      152
   10: 2845    40      160
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

to quote one of the greats:

"arriving in the station, you could see from the plaques on the wall that we
were not just playing around..." (ON4UN, CQWW promotional video from the 90s)

The same could be said here at E7DX with SO and MS records displayed proudly
above the RUN station.

We had high expectations, and achieved some firsts:

almost 5k QSO in 24 hours..
an operator schedule in place (that we managed to respect (ish))..
world record in Jagermeister consumption broken in first afternoon..
the local shop ran out of Burek..
a Multiplier Bell was implemented.. (it works!)

but unfortunately the contest of our dreams was not to be :-(

There would be no record breaking this weekend..at least from Bosnia and
Herzegovina.

Thanks to all for calling and persevering.

Congrats to the boys from Cork and Brittany.

On a serious note, E7DX will be sending an official request to have an Atlantic
coastline annexed ready for next year's contest to give you guys a real run for
your money :-)

Thanks to the lads at ES9C, RU1A, OM8A for some tough competition.  For the
team at 9A1P "momci bravo, gdje ba zapelo?"

73 from all the team here in Prijedor, Bosnia and Herzegovina