[3830] CQWW SSB W4GV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4GV SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:10:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lynn Haven, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 27:51

  160:
   80:   22     9       14
   40:   73    16       40
   20:  127    22       53
   15:  150    23       68
   10:  205    23       67
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First serious contest for me since the mid-70's, mostly ARRL Phone CD Parties
for me back then as WA3RDU or WA4HVC.  Amazing what retirement let's you do.
Didn't have computers or rig control back then.  This effort was just to get
back in the swing a little bit and see what I don't know.  Fairly satisfied by
the effort but know I've got a long ways to go.

Rig: FT-1000D, Alpha 9500, Mosley Pro57B  @ 60 feet, 75 meter dipole @ 35 feet.