[3830] CQWW SSB W7KAM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W7KAM SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:25:44 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7KAM
Operator(s): W7KAM
Station: W7KAM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Foristell, MO
Operating Time (hrs): 21.75

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   34    14       19
   15:   46    17       28
   10:  163    20       56
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My best CQWW contest to date but no new countries this year.
10 meters was the best I have ever seen it.
100 watts into a MA5V vertical or sometimes into a G5RV Jr.
Tried 40 meters after dark but could not compete with the HP stations.
Heard several Japanese stations but could not get through past the west coast
stations.  Not much else from the Pacific was heard.