[3830] CQWW SSB NW3H SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NW3H SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:21:43 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    6     2        2
   40:   70    13       38
   20:   34    13       24
   15:  188    22       76
   10:  148    18       64
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A little more than half the effort of 2011.  Half the chair time due to our new
9 week old daughter and her 2 year sister along with Hurricane Sandy
preparations and yet another CQWW cold.  Not happy with the score.  Conditions
were good but did  not have enough time as always. This was a 100% S&P effort
with my R-8 vertical and wires.  May need to look for me in single band night
time efforts going forward for awhile. Too many things going on and not enough
support from family to have time to contest.  The yagi did not get up due to
damage done while in storage.  Will probably not get up until 2013 at the
earliest.  Nice to hear a lot of FRCers on the air and hope my little pittance
helps the cause.  73 and thanks for the DX for the QSOs.