[3830] CQWW SSB PT2CM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PT2CM M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:10:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PT2CM
Operator(s): PT2FE, PT2BAT, PT2ND, PT2ZXR, DL8LR, PY2RAR, PY2DJ
Station: PT2CM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 46,5

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:  168    22       51
   20: 1866    31      101
   15: 2259    37      115
   10: 1727    29       91
------------------------------
Total: 6921   129      359  Total Score = 844,602

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Full of surprises weekend. Great friends, great operators. But Mr. Murphy
decided to visit us.
. The beaverage antenna does not work, donÂ't ask me wy.
. The power company decided to play against us, givin us 160v during 10 hours
of the contest (normal is 220v). Fortunetly our AC stabilizer works good, and
hold the computers and the radios, but not enought the PAÂ's (low power is fun
too).
. The 4O3A fiters works wonderfully, thanks Miklos-HA5UX for donnation.

Even with thoose problems we did the best resoult for in history.

Thanks all for a great contest, as usual.