[3830] CQWW SSB LZ0M(LZ2SX) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz2sx@abv.bg
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LZ0M(LZ2SX) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 00:24:17 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ0M
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ0M

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Balchik
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   51     4       20
   40:   39     5       22
   20:  252    24       68
   15:  198    18       49
   10:  238    22       44
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

A lot of FUN !

I had a very nice moments on AIR especially on 10 m .
Condition on bands was very good . It was SO1R operation with just a few keys
:
F2
F4
F5
F6
So it wasn't any MIKE to the radio , almost the same as CW ....;-)
I heard very polite replies from contesters but impossible to answer them ,
because of the lack of mike . SORRY GUYS - too many people in my shack/room/,
so I didn,t want to disturb them.

As usual setup here was :

Hexbeam antenna ( 10-15 )m on the small tower ( 10m up) of 8-floor building
Inverted Vees 40-80 with one symmetric feeder on the same tower
Dipole 2x15m with symmetric feeder -25 m up from ground
N1MM logging program

Will try to put second radio for CQ WW CW .

But DO not forget that  on 17/18 of NOVEMBER will be  LZ DX CONTEST :

http://lzdx.bfra.org/rulesen.html

Contesters that collect all 28 Bulgarian districts during this event WILL have
a special PRIZE donated by our RADIO CLUB LZ2KSB .

Have a FUN and ENJOY CONTESTING  !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unhisk6EQFo&feature=relmfu

73 Boyan / LZ2SX