[3830] CQWW SSB CN3A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2sgc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CN3A M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:46:57 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI - IK2SGC - IK1SPR - IZ1LBG - IK3STG - NR5M
Station: CN3A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SAFI - MOROCCO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   109    11       49
   80:   735    21       86
   40:  1946    33      117
   20:  2615    38      137
   15:  3819    38      152
   10:  4455    38      150
-------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another great effort from CN3A, M/2 it's always  big challange but we all enjoy
this contest station. Big and constant wind, rain, sand, broken antennas, power
defoult during the first night, generator, it's enought to underline our team
attitude to continue forward to get our CN3A best M/2 result ever.

A new guest enjoyed CN3A and he has been impressed about the great pile up and
the the great frindship he found. We thanks George NR5M for his first Contest
visit.

We thanks all the partecipants and the CQWW organization for this incredible
Contest.

More info and pictures on CN3A facebook pages.

best 73' de CN3A gang ... and stay tuned....