[3830] CQWW SSB NG7Z SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NG7Z SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:54:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   18    10        9
   40:   64    22       30
   20:  143    26       60
   15:  174    29       70
   10:  180    21       50
------------------------------
Total:  579   108      219  Total Score = 523,527

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

All S&P. N1MM says 18:51 hrs but I took many short breaks to relieve back pain.
Didn't spend much effort on 40 or 80 since DX on these bands from my QTH isn't
very productive. 10M was my money band. Unbelievable crowding on 20M. Many very
strong signals made it difficult to pick out callsigns. I did use the spotting
network which I don't normally do but doing S&P made it easier to get the
mults. All in all a good showing for this contest and was pleased with my
score. Managed to work all the zones too. Thanks for the Q's
73 Paul NG7z