[3830] CQWW SSB N4PN SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4PN SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:34:44 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1634    36      135
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1634    36      135  Total Score = 787,626

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

This is always a great time regardless of what the condx...
I don't know why my score is down 25% from last year and with
4 less zones (had all 40) last year and countries down by 17!
I guess at 75, I'm getting a bit slower at this...!
Never worked so many Chinese stations before...some with very
big signals...
Hope condx are as good for the CW weekend...that's still my
preferred mode...
Surprised to work DX1M and have the operator call me by name..
Know now it must have been Dick, N6AA..
The Pacific was way down this year...no surprises out there from
here...only VK, KH6 and ZL...lots of YB's this year tho..
Nice to catch 9M6YBG and XX9TYT late Sunday evening..
Biggest pileup I remember was FR4NT on Sunday...
Thanks to CQ for putting the #1 contest on again...
73,Paul, N4PN

FT1000MP/AL1200 - 1500w
TH-5 at 70'
Logging w/CT