[3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:09:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN, OM2KI, OM3PA, OM3PC, OM4MM, OM5MF, OM5NU, OM5RW, OM5RM,
OM5ZW, SWL-KASO
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: West Slovakia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  167    10       58
   80:  384    19       85
   40: 1411    36      127
   20: 1406    38      142
   15: 2005    39      147
   10: 1936    40      154
------------------------------

Club: Low Bands Contest Club

Comments:

Hopefully we are back in the game. After a lot of improvements inside the
radio-shack (we completely  rebuilt the rotors BOX , thanks to Tibor OM5NU we
put the new electricity distribution inside the shack with residual current
circuit breaker, RX-ant distribution, stack matches e.t.c) we can say it was
worthwile. Still we have not â??MERCEDES carsâ?? in Antenna park ( tons of
aluminiums missing) but we can manage â??drivingâ?? with SKODA cars too...:-)
We have quite well-balanced our antennas system with operator skills and it
still keeping us in game with the EU top ten M/S players.
Condx this year was almost similar compared with last year. High bands have
been wide opened all day long and we prefered to work high bands as much as
possible. Weâ??ve increased nb of QSO +9.5% and overall results +4.5% compared
with 2011. Thriling to check the â??referenceâ?? M/S stations (E7DX,OM8A,ES9C)
on online score and competition has become more transparent now. Congrats goes
to them! You did a good job guys! Highly welcomed new CQWW rules with exact
logging frequencies, SDR receivers all over the world, etc. Hopefully â??new
age of contestingâ?? has begun and seems to be more open competition.
Anyway had a great time (with small visits of Mr.Murphy) and thanks to all who
called us. CU in CW part

Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M team