[3830] CQWW SSB N4DXI SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4dxi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4DXI SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:44:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Inglis, Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   40    14       24
   10:  101    17       38
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A Halloween Party, dinner, luncheon, and repairs to my tractor precluded full
time participation.  But, the CQ WW SSB was the most fun!  Picked up a few new
DXCC: Greenland and Indonesia.  Surprised to find so many stations on 10
meters, spread out, in the clear, and responding to my call.  All QSO's search
and pounce, tried CQing but no takers so easier to go up and down the band
picking the loud ones.