[3830] CQWW SSB VE5KS SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE5KS SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:18:13 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The score is much less than what I wanted but we did not get my tower and
antenna up before the contest. I ended up using my triband yagi sitting on the
ground leaning up against the garage, so my directing element was only 5 feet
off the ground, I was very surprised that anyone could hear me at all.
Many thanks to the stations for picking out my weak signal, but special thanks
to V26B for taking so much time to pull me out of the static.
The tower and antenna will be up next weekend so I will there for the CW
contest.

73 John VE5KS