[3830] CQWW SSB VE6BMX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6BMX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:34:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6BMX
Operator(s): VE6BMX
Station: VE6BMX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   33     9        9
   40:   61    14       23
   20:  315    25       49
   15:  275    27       61
   10:  731    22       46
------------------------------
Total: 1420    99      190  Total Score = 903,992

Club:

Comments:

Great fun. Worked 6 band contacts with NQ4I & K3LR who were loud on every band.
Missed out on HK1NA who was very loud on 160m but my 100 watt signal he could
not hear. Dissapointed that I could hear several Alakan stations working DX on
80 but none were calling CQ or would answer my cq :( However, am pleased to
report that this was my best record ever for CQWW!!!! (ham for 30 years). See
you all in the CW test! 73