[3830] CQWW SSB K1BX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1bxsys@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K1BX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:11:59 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1BX
Operator(s): K1BX
Station: K1BX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15     7        6
   80:  102    14       46
   40:  138    17       62
   20:  247    24       84
   15:  472    28       88
   10: 1464    26      105
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Station sat unused for 11 months. I had a couple weekends to get a few things
working, but the inter rig interference was bad. Sunday afternoon I started
ripping cables apart to find the cause of broadband interference. Need to fix
things for CW weekend.

Slept both nights and quit with about 3.5 hours to go.

HK1NA had their stuff together. 6 bands for me.

New 80m vertical and 160m inverted tree worked well but the 2 bands were
broken.

Best hour was 207 at 1200-1300 Sat morn