[3830] CQWW SSB K7DR SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7dr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7DR SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:25:08 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  154    22       56
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Yaesu FT-450 100w CB Ground Plane at 25 feet.

Spent a few hours each Saturday and Sunday afternoon running S/P.
Amazing what 10 can do when it opens, got several comments on my "big" signal
with just the GP for an ant. Early Saturday evening had great condx to Pacific.
Had a brief window where JA's were coming in S9+ and worked on first call!

W7DR and I both happened to call the same station at same time, once on Sunday
afternoon, to cause some confusion until I figured what was going on.

73's
Dave
K7DR
Redford, MI