[3830] CQWW SSB K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:06:32 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   38    10       20
   80:  178    17       55
   40:  559    27       87
   20:  573    33       96
   15:  976    29       97
   10: 1462    29      104
------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

That was the CQWW CW stress test for both the station and the operator. The
station passed with flying colors, unlike the operator. Went in too tired and
couldn't keep up until the end.
Well, there is always next year. Perhaps I'll learn how to do the phone thing
until then.

Thanks to Jim, WA3FET for letting me use the station again. Special thanks also
to Scott, W3TX for helping us improve the station and get it ready for the
season.

CU in the big one!

73, Alex LZ4AX