[3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 04:55:52 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT, I4EWH, IK2NCJ, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4MGP, IK4WMH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   94    13       60
   80:  499    19       90
   40: 1050    34      120
   20: 1665    36      137
   15: 1171    36      143
   10: 1818    38      152
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Very good conditions on high bands, with 10m widely opened to JA and USA
who made it fun!
The same can't be said for the low bands, specially 160m in which we
mainly did S&P'ing for new mults due to poor conditions for running.
(Bad WX with high winds and rain didn't help either...).

This time we were just a small, yet close-knit team. We enjoyed every
minute of the contest!

See u next!