[3830] CQWW SSB RV9UP(@UA9UR) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB RV9UP(@UA9UR) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 05:26:43 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: RV9UP
Operator(s): RV9UP
Station: UA9UR

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NO33hu
Operating Time (hrs): 43:58

  160:    4     3        2
   80:   85    15       38
   40:  297    27       76
   20:  325    33       94
   15:  440    30      101
   10: 1034    28      106
------------------------------

Club: Novokuznetsk Rado Club

Comments:

Log was submitted 'as is' few minutes ago. No postchecked at all. Even
misprints. I have got all 48 hour recorded audio. Will check log formyself
only.
Well, thanks again to Gennady UA9UR for his hospitality to use his magic
setup.
Wonder to say 'tnahk You, Boris (RW9USA)' and  'buddy, You lost! I was not
frosen by Sberia! I'm Siberian guy and was warm dressed :-P.' This guy kept me
to stay for 5 hours at the tower trying to repair and tune 80mtsr wire loops.
Sucsseful with antenna.
Anyway, planned goal of 4M was not reached. Got lof of fun on 10mtrs so missed
some 'easy' mults on 20. 80 and 160 gave not enough as it was dreamed usin real
100W LP.