[3830] CQWW SSB Z38N M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB Z38N M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:14:22 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: Z38N
Operator(s): Z32ID, Z35T, Z35Z, Z36N, Z36W, Z39A, HA2NA, HA2SX, HA3NU, HA3OV,
HA6DX, HA6ND, HA6NY, HA6PX , YO5BRZ
Station: Z38N

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Stip
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   342     9       48
   80:  1084    14       77
   40:  2106    31      112
   20:  2250    36      124
   15:  2803    37      130
   10:  3478    39      139
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The call Z38N was activated again during the CQWW SSB.
Following large-scale preparations, logistics, traveling and a 4-day-long
station-building 8 working places were completed.

Our special thanks to those who sponsored the operation with equipment, cars
and vans: Zoli(HA1CA), Zoli(HA1AG), Rajmund (HA2UF), Zoli(HA6OI), Sanyi(HA6NQ)
and Imre(HA9AX) !

We got extremely great help from our local friends to build and relocate
antennas and prepare a convenient place to work and rest. Thanks to
Venco(Z36W), Chris(Z39A), Dime(Z35Z),  Doctor(Z35T), Tone(Z36N), Igor (Z32ID),
Goko(Z35KG), Roberto and Vanco!

This was a â??PA killerâ?? contest: two of them was out of order after the long
transportation, 3 was broken before/during the contest ( 2 was successfully
fixed )
We had lost one antenna rotator and the 80m phased array because of  strong
wind.

On 20 and below we had lots of difficulties. Local noise, rain noise and
propagation made our life very tough.
We hope that during the CW portion of the contest all conditions will be much
better than this time.