[3830] CQWW SSB HI3EPR(@HI3CC) SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, contact@hi3epr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HI3EPR(@HI3CC) SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 18:36:08 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3EPR
Operator(s): HI3EPR
Station: HI3CC

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Dominican Republic
Operating Time (hrs): 26.50

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1994    29       88
------------------------------
Total: 1994    29       88  Total Score = 561,717

Club: Loma Del Toro Contest Club

Comments:

73's to all friend, nice to make QSO with all.

Excellent propagations conditions make of this contest one of the most exiting
for me.

TF,H44,KH0 and other special call was great multipliers in 10M.

Thanks to Tino HI3CC & Edwin HI3K for joining.

IMPORTANT NOTICE P.D. "Some local station (my fan,i think) post me in the dx
cluster reflector with my callsign (like autopost)" with the intention that
disqualify me. Last year i had CW interference, now this...But i don't
care...only is sinking. Ip address and other proof looks very interesting.

Waiting my score?, here is! Post yours with more fake points! ;)