[3830] SS CW W4IX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4IX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 17:24:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 15.28

------------
  160:    0
   80:  141
   40:  258
   20:  114
   15:  125
   10:    9
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I drove home from Northern NJ on Saturday, got home at 10:30pm, had to get all
my antenna feeds together from outside and run them into the radio room, set up
the N1MM logger, fire up the radios and get them tuned and ready. Made my first
QSO at 0324Z. Worked for 5 hours and pulled the plug for some sleep. Got up at
1300Z and got back on the air soon after. Bands were really sounding awesome.
Just started plugging away from band to band, some running, some S&P. Made my
last QSO at 2325Z and decided to call it after breaking the 100,000 point
margin. Missed 2 sections, NLI ( did not hear a single staion ) and ONN ( did
not hear any one from here either ). Great contest, great cw ops, and great
condx made this one alright. Wish I could have had time to prepare and do a
serious LP effort as I only had a roughly made Inv L with 2 radials for 80
meters and a small meter sloper @ 30 feet for 40 meters. TH7DX for 10-20 meters
@ 40 feet. ( I had a feedline go bad so I had to share the good feedline between
the yagi and sloper ). It was nice to work so many great ops out there this
weekend. CW is definitely kickin!! 73's to all and see ya all in future
contests...