[3830] SS CW W3YY SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3yy@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W3YY SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 17:48:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W3YY
Operator(s): W3YY
Station: W3YY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): ?

------------
  160:
   80:   57
   40:   92
   20:   34
   15:   52
   10:    9
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

One of my favorite contests, but had little time for contesting this weekend.  I
went for the new 83 section sweep.  Had 79 when I went to bed early on Saturday
and got the rest Sunday morning and then pulled the plug.  The new ON sections
actually added some fun, although if Canada gets any more ARRL sections they
might have more than the US, HI.

For the first time ever, N1MM gave me some serious problems.  Being a casual
effort, I would work the contest a bit and then go outside to work for 30 min
or so. Frequently when I got back, N1MM was locked up.  Had to use Task manager
to close it.  Then attempts to restart it failed, with the PC saying the program
was already running, even though I had just closed it with Task Manager and then
was no evidence it was running.  Had to reboot the PC to get going again.  This
happened at least 7 times.  Fortunately my new PC reboots very quickly!

73, Bob - W3YY