[3830] SS CW N5UM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5um@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5UM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 18:34:24 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:   50
   40:  266
   20:  165
   15:   85
   10:   12
------------

Club:

Comments:

Decided to do SSCW this year at a more leisurely pace.   Took lots of breaks and
got a good night's sleep Saturday night.   Got lucky right at the end and worked
K0S in NE for the sweep.  I was thinking the radio gnomes installed a Nebraska
filter in my rig.  I've missed NE for a sweep a couple of times.   Didn't do
much running this time.  I called CQ in several places for a long time on a
crowded band with only a slow trickle of callers.  That usually isn't an issue
here.

Looking forward to working SS Phone up at the KB0HH bunkhouse in a couple of
weeks.

73 until next time,

Al N5UM