[3830] SS CW N3QE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N3QE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 18:59:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  229
   40:  322
   20:   79
   15:  117
   10:    4
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

With nearly the same BIC time as last year, 162 more QSO's! Good stuff!

Obviously 40 and 80 are very good to me.

Missed two hours the first night (making supper and showing up briefly at work)
but that was OK. The first night was actually rather frustrating - crowded,
getting beat for all the jump shots, no place to run, everyone was giving
numbers hundreds higher than mine! The real beauty came Sunday morning.

But no clean sweep. Missing: DE and NT. Never heard either. I was very lucky to
get ONN in the second to last hour.

Couldn't help but notice all the prominent KU's (not just our Art!) often
within a few kc of each other :-)