[3830] SS CW W4WWQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, plascell@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4WWQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:51:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4WWQ
Operator(s): W4WWQ
Station: W4WWQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 10:12

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  108
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time SS CW attempt since I am not much of CW op.  Started  on 40M and
found signals and copy pretty good, so made it a one band attempt.  Would have
liked to worked more more than 52 of 83 sections, but will require more than 10
hours of playing around.  Still learning about features of N1MM too.  There is
always next year.  I find it tough trying to keep up with the average speed.
Only 2% of the stations would slow down to nearer my speed.