[3830] SS CW W5RU(@KN5O) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn5o@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W5RU(@KN5O) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:06:09 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W5RU
Operator(s): KN5O K1DW NO5W N5HZ
Station: KN5O

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Covington, LA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  120
   40:  415
   20:  543
   15:  168
   10:    1
------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Based on the way things were initially progressing, it looked disappointing, but
we were pretty satisfied with our results this year.  Unfortunately we lost a
FT1000 Mk V, which we will need for CQWW CW in a few weeks, so now working on a
replacement.  Thanks to KE0A, ND, who called in for our last MULT for the sweep!
 On 80M no less!

The last 6-8 hours were really hard work. Seems like propagation to our area
was not as good as last year. And it seemed as though the participation was
down too.

Rain made its way into our area mid-morning until early afternoon.  A few
thunderstorms were about, but missed us fortunately.  Anyway, the company and
food were great, so we had a nice weekend after all.  See you for SS PHONE..

73,
Ted
KN5O for W5RU (Dallas, K1DW, Chuck, NO5W and Jim, N5HZ)