[3830] SS CW K4GM(@NR4M) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4GM(@NR4M) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 05:13:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4GM
Operator(s): K4GM
Station: NR4M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:  173
   40:   81
   20:  291
   15:   88
   10:   13
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had lots of fun as usual. Thanks to Steve NR4M for allowing me to use his fine
station.  Got my clean sweep by 10:30 Sunday morning.   Thanks to everyone for
all the Qs.  Tried to pull in all the QRPers I could. Surprised at how many
QRPers called.  Also amazed at how often 1955 was the first year of being
licensed. Must have been an exciting year in ham radio!

73, George K4GM