[3830] SS CW W7ZRC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, greene5758@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7ZRC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 07:24:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7ZRC
Operator(s): W7ZRC
Station: W7ZRC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 17:33

------------
  160:    0
   80:   25
   40:  225
   20:  313
   15:  323
   10:   30
------------

Club:

Comments:

My Orion II quit the day before the contest. Seems to be the infamous capacitor
problem. So had to pull out the old Kenwood TS-950SDX and used it. Not as sweet
sounding nor as quiet and selective as the Orion. Stopped Sat. eve and watched
local football game with family and then just went to bed, so didn't get a full
effort. FB Team lost, so that wasn't good. Had some good runs on Sat afternoon
and actually Sun wasn't as bad as in previous years. Seemed like there was
excellent participation and a full sweep was had.

Again, thanks for all the contacts! It was fun and hope I'm still doing the
SSCW in the future.. Rod/w7zrc