[3830] SS CW N0IJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbaumgarte@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0IJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 07:41:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WISCOINSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:  102
   40:  234
   20:  318
   15:   37
   10:    2
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Did the first 7 hours on sight at my remote lake station QTH.  Did the second
part via remote control from my home QTH.  First try at that and it worked
pretty well.  Sorry if my CW was rough from home, as realized I couldn't remote
key the radio from the computer--the remote radio box only accepted paddle
input!  Been a long time since I've hand sent that much cw.

John, N0IJ