[3830] SS CW N5NA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5na@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5NA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:23:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5NA
Operator(s): N5NA
Station: N5NA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:   80
   20:  353
   15:   95
   10:    2
------------

Club:

Comments:

Set everything up at the start and then became distracted with the football
games on TV.  I noticed VY1EI spotted on 10m so worked him and then worked
another 25 stations on 15m before getting back to football for the rest of
Saturday.

Got started Sunday morning thinking it would be nice to get a sweep with the
new ON sections but with only Sunday left to operate I really wasn't too
hopeful.  At 2200 I needed only four more sections for the sweep - LAX, PR, SB,
and ONN.  Surely in five hours I could work those four sections.  In the next
hour I worked LAX, PR, and SB.  They all called me.  Four hours left to work
ONN.

I CQ'ed, searched, and checked the spots but no ONN anywhere.  Finally a spot
came through for VE3ZI on 80m and I was able to work him at 0138.  Thanks for
the sweep!