[3830] SS CW WD0T(@KD0S) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WD0T(@KD0S) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:33:48 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  255
   40:  348
   20:  400
   15:  283
   10:    9
------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions seemed flat at best all weekend, on Sunday there were no runs until
2200-2300 UTC hour and then a very small run.. Lot of work.. I am wondering if
participation was down or just poorer conditions?  Anyhow, still my favorite
contest!  Great to work the NS Thursday gang and of course the SS regulars..
congrats to N2IC, N9RV, W6NL, W7RN, WX0B and others with big numbers!

Will take a weekend off except running the timing for my kids swim meet in town
next weekend, then back to SS SSB!  CU there, 73 Todd WD0T