[3830] SS CW N2NT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andyn2nt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2NT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 14:59:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nnj
Operating Time (hrs): 1.25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   66
   15:   60
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Operated field day style due to Sandy.
Power was out for 6 days, returned just last night. Thanks to K8CX for giving
me his generator before the storm, it was a godsend.
Set up a K3/KPA500 in the kitchen with my tribander at 55ft.
Had to turn off the little heater while operating.

Only on for a short time, but it was a welcome change from a very stressful
week.
We were lucky, only wires down and the house is OK. So many trees fell in the
area, it was incredible. Still many without power.

Glad my usual operator N2NC was able to operate from K5TR, since my station was
unusable.

73, Andy N2NT