[3830] WAE RTTY N3QE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N3QE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:13:20 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD USA FM19ka
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   41   41          60
   40:   66   66   105   111
   20:   87   86   258    84
   15:   71   71   169    66
   10:   15   15          20
------------------------------
Total:  280  279   532   341  Total Score = 247,225

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have no idea how I can have more mults than QSO's or how a QSO is different
than a point. I'm just relying on N1MM's scorekeeping :-)

Dabbled in this on and off through the weekend. By Sunday I was pretty good at
the QTC stuff via N1MM ctrl-Z... if I had been in this seriously I think I
could've had 500 QSO's and 1000 QTC's easy. There are so many super-strong RTTY
signals out there that getting clear copy for received QTC traffic is pretty
easy especially on the high bands. Maybe next year I'll aim that high! Of
course next year I plan on doing WAE CW too! Thanks for the effort everyone!