[3830] WAE RTTY KY7M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ars-ky7m@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KY7M Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:15:29 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KY7M
Operator(s): KY7M
Station: KY7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:   18   18     0    42
   20:   86  216   130    72
   15:  155  265   110    86
   10:  105  295   190    72
------------------------------
Total:  364  794   430   272  Total Score = 215,968

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Once I figured out how to use the QTC function in N1MM this was a fun contest.
Kudos to the N1MM programmers for making this such a great program!  I enjoyed
the Sunday morning opening from the west coast to Europe for as long as it
lasted. This was my first contest using the microKEYER II interface and it
worked flawlessly.  I like the format of everybody working everybody and QTCs
between continents.  Thanks for all the Qs.