[3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverken@chaffee.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:06:40 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD, W0BV
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 40

   80:   20    20     0    12
   40:  348   348   270    80
   20:  349   349   350    84
   15:  419   419   681    95
   10:   96    96   130    65
-------------------------------
Total: 1232  1232  1431   336  Total Score = 2,066,488

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Nice to get a little EU opening on 10 Sunday AM, but it quickly closed before
noon local. Thunderstorms made 80 useless Sat. night. We decided on Thursday
night to do this contest so not a lot of time to prepare. Love those QTCs,
especially when conditions allow for an accurate transfer of info. Thanks to
all for the patience we needed in getting up to speed with QTC exchange.