[3830] WAE RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 04:36:29 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 15.10

   80:    6    6     0    20
   40:   45   45    60    84
   20:   61   61    80    64
   15:   45   45   140    52
   10:    9    9    19    12
------------------------------
Total:  166  166   299   232  Total Score = 105,792

Club: Low Country Contest Club

Comments:

Had a very nice time working the contest, this was my very first time ever
exchanging QTCs as I never understood how to do it. Dave NJ4F spent some time
with me before the contest over the telephone and explained the whole process.
I was surprised to see how easy it was after all was said and done. TNX Dave
for your help! There seemed to be allot of QSB on the bands throughout the
contest, which made things a little harder.Best contact for me was with JA5EXW
on 20, he is in a part of Japan that I have never worked before.Saw Ted W7OM
several times throughout the bands, also saw NJ4F Dave and KR1ST Alex a couple
of times. Alex was my last contact, worked him in the very last minute of the
contest which was a great way to close out the cog at the end of the contest.
Rig used: Yaesu FT-1000 MP Field

Antennas: 272' loop,  2 20 meters extended double zepps (one pointing N/S, the
other NW/SE), Maco V5/8 for 10 meters

Power: 100 watts

Cheers and 73,
Frank KG4IGC