[3830] WAE RTTY W4GKM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W4GKM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:20:33 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:   58          0    16
   40:  197        139    39
   20:  275        180    55
   15:  282        320    55
   10:   40         40    22
------------------------------
Total:  852  679   679   187  Total Score = 680,850

Club:

Comments:

Many tnx to all that I had to ask for or send repeats.  Was really hoping for a
much better score with 80 and 10 being better but just could not get going on
those two bands.  This is one of my favorite contest with the QTC being quite a
help in many ways, but, with SO2R it really slows you down with the second
radio.
The guys that sponsor this contest really do a great job and thanks so much for
the years of dedication.
If I could stay away from TV watching the Gold Rush and football games I would
do much better.