[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 05:10:24 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

  160:   6      5
   80:  21     16
   40:  18     14
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     38  Total Score = 1,862

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Was 5 minutes late
starting since the change in local time for the NS was slow to dawn on me.  I
like the 45-minute format because it makes it worthwhile to take the time to
change my 80M antenna over to 160M and there is a longer period of activity on
160 at the end.  With the 30-minute format, it is easier for me to finish out
on 80 and not change the antenna over to 160.  40 and 20M were very long.  80M
was OK out to CA and OR.  Missed K7SS tonight.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to
be QRV next week from Bonaire as PJ4/K4BAI.  Remember that PJ4 (and PJ2) do
count as mults in NS.

73, John, K4BAI.