[3830] LZ DX M0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] LZ DX M0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 11:28:09 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: M0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0      0      0
   40:  183     11     28
   20:  128     15     30
   15:  112     15     28
   10:   61      7     18
---------------------------
Total:  484     48    104  Total Score = 201,448

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment used: K3 100W, 5 meter wire on flag pole with ATU

Nice opening at start on 10m and I was moving between 15 and 10 until sunset.
Then 20m became dead very early in the evening and soon 40m as well.
I started Sunday on 05Z, then by 07Z plenty of activities on 20m and up but
have to QRT few hours before the end of the contest for other duties.

Thanks to everyone who copy my weak signal.

73
Kazu  M0CFW, JK3GAD