[3830] SS SSB KD0S(WD0T) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KD0S(WD0T) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:24:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  120
   40:   84
   20:  131
   15:  399
   10:   56
------------

Club:

Comments:

Good fun, thanks to Jim for use of his excellent station.. had very good 15m
runs, and some sporadic runs on 10/20/40/ and 80.. Great to work many SS
friends, the Thursday NS group of course.. This was my first try at serious Qrp
effort and I really like it.. Thanks also to Dan, K7SS for discussion and hints
on how to operate this qrp..

Thanks for all the great ears out there to pull out my weak signal, and do the
work to dig out the Qso, really appreciate that.

Got to give praise to the Lord for all he allows us to do!

Thanks again, 73 Todd WD0T