[3830] SS SSB W6YI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W6YI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:40:00 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): N6KI, N6MJ, N6WIN,K6AM, W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  178
   40:  498
   20:  286
   15:  644
   10:  713

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you to everyone for the qso's. We were down 100 contacts from last year.
However, we worked more hams who we were their first contact, especially on 10
meters. The high light was someone we walked through the contest steps on 10,
called us later on 15 and thanked us for all the fun he was having working the
contest.

Everyone one the team did an outstanding job. See you all in the CQ WW CW test
next weekend, 73's w6yi, Jim.