[3830] SS SSB KQ0C Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ashton.r.lee@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KQ0C Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 20:39:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KQ0C
Operator(s): KQ0C
Station: KQ0C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  199
   40:  274
   20:  248
   15:  204
   10:  418
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Very balanced conditions with all bands working for me. I managed a triple sweep
with at least 3 contacts to each section. It took me 500 contacts to get my
first MN however, and 1001 to get my first ND. But when you get DE and RI in
your first 5 contacts you know it is a decent omen. My new antenna works fine,
but no better than the hex beams I had last year. Happy to have been able to
work quite a few new hams. 40 fewer Q's than last year, but a bigger score
because of the new multipliers. My third year of sweeping.