[3830] SS SSB K4OV Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4OV Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:17:51 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4OV
Operator(s): K4OV, N1BA
Station: K4OV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  548
   40:  351
   20:  646
   15:  159
   10:   28
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Our score was down 100 Q's from the last two years.  Saturday was great until
about midnight, and then things got progressively tougher.  By Sunday evening,
it was slow going - much more than that past few years.

Our highlights include our fastest sweep ever and a dipole and wire beam on 20m
that we used almost exclusively.  On the downside, we had trouble with the 40m
wires and really struggled on that band.  On Sunday, Lee N1BA worked his magic
with some good runs while Rob K4OV did the S&P work to find some more Qs.

Thanks for all the Qs!

73,
   K4OV