[3830] SS SSB NW3H SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NW3H SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 05:18:55 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:    0
   80:   82
   40:   93
   20:    0
   15:   23
   10:    2
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My third straight sweep! Limited time to operate due to caring for my 2 1/2 year
old and 2 1/2 month old daughters.  Thankd to K2FF for giving me the sweep with
MS.  My last 4 sections were NT, ID, WV, MS. Mostly all S&P.  Did run for about
45 minutes on Sunday but did not have the time to hold a frequency.  My favorite
part of this contest is hunting down the mults to get the sweep. Had some fun
and now the focus shifts to CQWW CW next weekend. Thanks for the QSOs, 73 and
Happy Thanksgiving to all.