[3830] SS SSB N2QT SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N2QT SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:17:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.0
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  279
   40:  129
   20:   64
   15:  121
   10:   25
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is the first year I ran LP.  I set a goal of 100K and a sweep, which last
year took me 10.5 hours running HP SOA.  I matched this but took almost 4 more
hour to complete.  While I checked SO2R and indeed had two radios turned on,
it's hard to say I had much advantage from it.  There is a mindset switch
needed to convert from a mouse centric way of operating so2r rtty, to a
keyboard based way of operating so2r anything else.  I have work to do to
manage that better.

I also spend far more time than is warranted, chasing sections.  Last one
worked was WV.  Only sections with one worked were ONE, VI, and VT.  Most
worked sections were VA (44) and MDC (42) which bodes well for PVRC!

Radios Two Elecraft K3, KT34A at 60 ft,
3 el Steppir at 48 ft
40M rotary dipole at  54 ft
shunt fed tower on  80 M, dipole at 55 ft

All qso's uploaded to LOTW, and hope yours are too!