[3830] SS SSB W4ANT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4ANT@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4ANT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:49:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4ANT
Operator(s): W4ANT
Station: W4ANT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    8
   40:  210
   20:  199
   15:    0
   10:   44
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I set a goal of a clean sweep or 200 Q's. Missed two sections, ONE and SF. The
fun really started for me in South Carolina when when someone spotted me on
Sunday morning. It was trilling to be on the business end of a pileup as I
worked through the stations. Thanks to everyone who worked me. Ended up with
three separate runs like that. One run on 40 in the morning Sunday and two on
20 later in the day. My rate at one time hit 121/hr. Also very satisfying when
an op tells you that you were his last section for the clean sweep.

Operated /p from Dorchester Co. South Carolina with an FT-950 and a G5RV pretty
well flat topped @ 40'.